April 12, 2014

A Rap @hyatt Customer Service Request

It's 2am and the wireless is down
@Hyatt ... #pycon
That's why my face is wearing a frown
Even though I'm at ... #pycon

I love all these Canadians
And Montreal is cool
But don't you know how not to run a network
fool?

If I were a rapper
Then you'd have to call me Milton
Because frankly I get much better service
@Hilton

I'm a businessman myself
And I know we're hard to please
So kindly please allow me
To put you at your ease

Your people are delightful
And as helpful as the best
I want to help, not diss you
I'm not angry like the rest

The food is amazing
And the bar could be geek heaven
If only you weren't calling
For last orders at eleven

We're virtual and sleepless
So we need your help to live
And most of us are more than glad
To pay for what you give

But imagine you're away from home
And want to call your Mom
The Internet's our family
So you've just dropped a bomb

I've had my ups and downs with Hyatt
Over many years
But never felt before
That it should fall on other's ears

I run conferences, for Pete's sake
And I want to spend my money
If only I could reach someone
And I'm NOT being funny

PyCon is my baby
So I cherish it somewhat
But this has harshed my mellow
And just not helped a lot

We're bunch of simple geeks
Who get together every year
We aren't demanding, I don't think
Our simple needs are clear

I don't believe that I could run
Your enterprise right here
It's difficult, and operations
Aren't my thing I fear

So please, don't take this badly
But you've really disappointed
Which is why a kindly soul like me
Has made remarks so pointed

We will help you if we can
We know you pay a lot for bits
But I have to know if web sites
Are receiving any hits

You've cut me off, I'm blind
And so I hope there's nothing funky
Happening to my servers
While I'm sat here getting skunky

Enough, I've made my point
So I must stop before I'm rude
The Internet's my meat and drink
You've left me without food.

trying-to-help-while-disappointed-ly yr's  - steve

No comments: